Atari Music Network | Chiptune & MIDI Music

Microdeal Replay 16 - Entire User Manual, Brochures & Disks

Microdeal Replay 16 - Entire User Manual, Brochures & Disks

Postby NCGM » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:31 pm

I have uploaded this to the Atarimania.com ftp server and it has now been included on their website, the entire ring bound user manual page for page and everything individually downloadable including the floppy disks; even the retail box and audio cartridge are photographed with closeups. Hopefully this will be of use to some people, especially those who may have bought a Replay 16 cartridge without any documentation or software.

Microdeal Replay 16 - Entire user manual, brochures, floppy disks, photos of retail box and audio cartridge
http://www.atarimania.com/utility-atari-st-replay-16_25552.html

For the time being there will be a Humyo and Rapidshare link of the above as a 120MB zipped file. This may well disappear from Rapidshare so grab it while you can. The Humyo should be working fine.

http://www.humyo.com/CXSwM/Atari/?a=einoJDPjmq0

http://rapidshare.com/files/424208593/Replay_16_-_Box___Contents.zip

Enjoy!

NCGM :)
NCGM

Re: Microdeal Replay 16 - Entire User Manual, Brochures & Di

Postby mal7921 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Thanks NCGM for your time and effort in doing this, I'm sure it will come in use for many users.

Since buying the site outright earlier this week, I've got information on how much storage w have access to here and within reason we have as much as we need. With this in mind I want to start adding things that would be of use, such as emulators and other types of software, along with manuals to provide a source for those difficult to obtain paper mountains.

With that in mind, I'd be happy to host it here, once I have it from one of the other sources :)
The collection:

Atari 260ST, 520ST, 520ST+, 520STfm, STacy, Mega ST2
Atari STe, Mega STE, ST Book
Atari TT030, with 2GB Hard drive
Atari Falcon, 14MB, 40GB IDE drive
Atari Megafile 44

The website and the Atari bit
mal7921

Postby Waxjoz » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:48 pm

Yeah thank you very much. I have the cartridge somewhere, but lost it during moving to another house/city.
The software is on my STe but won't play any samples without the cartridge (?)
Kind regardz,

Joz
http://www.waxnwane.nl

1 Falcon 030, FPU, 14 MB RAM, 2 Gb SD card
2 x Mega STe, TOS 2.06, 4 Mb RAM, 30 Mb harddisk
1 STe, TOS 2.06 (replaces older TOS), 4 Mb RAM
Waxjoz

Postby NCGM » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:54 pm

Thanks Malcolm, glad to be of service :D

Actually late this afternoon just before the sun began to set, I photographed the entire The Complete Cubase Handbook (revised edition 1995)...all 400 pages of it! The quality is a little poor though as I did two open pages at a time, so I may have to do it all again a page at a time (shudder!). Even with the aid of my camera's remote control and a tripod, it still took 50mins so I guess it will take nearly two hours of constant snapping next time! :shock: I'd include a sample page but the forum does not allow attachments, or larger images than 600 x 600 pixels. Best I can do is this and to view full screen, after opening image, click on the icon in the top right corner to maximise:

http://www.humyo.com/CXSwM/Atari/sample_page.JPG?a=S1eZ4_9UGzA

NCGM :)
NCGM

Postby mal7921 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:22 pm

I'll have a look at the forum settings, I've already tweaked the Avatar settings so I'll have a look at the attachment settings also.

I had a quick look at the sample page from the Cubase manual, and while readable it is a little blurry on the regular text, though as the page seems to be sloping away from you it would be difficult to get an absolute focus anyhow.

Even so, fantastic effort, I have the Cubase Audio manual but lack the facilities to photograph it, though with time I could scan it though this would have to wait until after I've been to London (Nothing great, doing a course for a week and not really looking forward to it). I'll have to compare the 2 manuals to see if the audio bit can be done as an addendum, or if the manual would have to be done in its entirety.

Still, it will be good to get a small online manual library together.
The collection:

Atari 260ST, 520ST, 520ST+, 520STfm, STacy, Mega ST2
Atari STe, Mega STE, ST Book
Atari TT030, with 2GB Hard drive
Atari Falcon, 14MB, 40GB IDE drive
Atari Megafile 44

The website and the Atari bit
mal7921

Return to Atari Audio & MIDI Peripherals